Stay HIV Negative with TRUVADA!
The PrEP Prevention Pill is available at HSC!
Health Services Center is seeking qualified Individuals to work in our Substance Abuse Department in our Gadsden, Alabama office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily tasks as necessary for substance abuse treatment program
- Conduct substance abuse assessments to determine appropriate placements
- Facilitate psychotherapeutic/educational groups for substance abuse treatment program
- Assist with required grant initiatives and presentations related to the HSC substance abuse treatment program
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients’ histories and progress, services provided, or other required information in timely manner
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals’ mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program and complete them in a timely and appropriate manner
- Must be willing to obtain Substance Abuse certification or start working towards ALC or LPC by second year of employment
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org