LIMITED HOURS FOR HEALTH SERVICES CENTER:
OUR OFFICE WILL ONLY BE OPEN ON MONDAYS BEGINNING APRIL 6, 2020. ANY EMERGENCY CALLS WILL BE FORWARDED TO A PROVIDER FOR ASSISTANCE.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are providing telehealth/telephone services to all of our patients.
If you are a patient of HSC:
*Please be sure to answer your phone in order to receive quality care from our providers.
*If you had an appointment scheduled and have not heard from a provider please call our office as soon as possible 256-832-0100.
The best care is on your side
We are a 501 c3 registered non-profit, Community Based Organization (CBO) and medical clinic providing HIV/AIDS medical care, education, and support to a fourteen county area of East Alabama. Since 1990, the Health Services Center has served hundreds of people living with HIV and AIDS, as well as their families. Our main office is located in Hobson City, near Anniston.
Stay HIV Negative with PrEP!
The PrEP Prevention Pill is available at HSC!
Health Services Center is seeking qualified Individuals for a Clinic Social Worker.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily tasks as necessary for patient program enrollment.
- Conduct patient intake and screening to determine appropriate placements.
- Development of patient case plans.
- Update and reevaluation of patient case plans every six months.
- Chart interviews, assessments and other contact in a timely and appropriate manner in the EMR system.
- Patient referrals as ordered by providers.
- Link HSC patients with other resources in the community to meet identified unmet needs.
- Must have degree in Case Management, counseling and/or related field.
- Must be willing to obtain Licensure in Social Work within the first 18 months of hire.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org