LIMITED HOURS FOR HEALTH SERVICES CENTER:
OUR OFFICE WILL ONLY BE OPEN ON MONDAYS BEGINNING APRIL 6, 2020. ANY EMERGENCY CALLS WILL BE FORWARDED TO A PROVIDER FOR ASSISTANCE.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are providing telehealth/telephone services to all of our patients.
If you are a patient of HSC:
*Please be sure to answer your phone in order to receive quality care from our providers.
*If you had an appointment scheduled and have not heard from a provider please call our office as soon as possible 256-832-0100.
The best care is on your side
We are a 501 c3 registered non-profit, Community Based Organization (CBO) and medical clinic providing HIV/AIDS medical care, education, and support to a fourteen county area of East Alabama. Since 1990, the Health Services Center has served hundreds of people living with HIV and AIDS, as well as their families. Our main office is located in Hobson City, near Anniston.
Stay HIV Negative with PrEP!
The PrEP Prevention Pill is available at HSC!
Applications are due by 08/14/2020 at 5:00pm
Health Services Center is seeking qualified Individuals to work in our Substance Abuse Department in our Gadsden, Alabama office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily tasks as necessary for substance abuse treatment program
- Conduct substance abuse assessments to determine appropriate placements
- Facilitate psychotherapeutic/educational groups for substance abuse treatment program
- Assist with required grant initiatives and presentations related to the HSC substance abuse treatment program
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients’ histories and progress, services provided, or other required information in timely manner
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals’ mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program and complete them in a timely and appropriate manner
- Must be willing to obtain Substance Abuse certification or start working towards ALC or LPC by second year of employment
Please submit resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org